Apply now to kick-start your career in international business or international economics!
- The requirements for application are a higher education entrance certificate equivalent to the German Abitur and sufficient knowledge of the English language (B2, CEFR). More information is provided in the FAQ section.
- Please use the DoSV for registration and the Online Application Portal CAMPO to submit your application. Kindly note that applicants are required to hand in paper copies of several documents. Please inform yourself in a timely manner which documents are required and whether you need to provide a certified copy. Please find more detailed information upon entering your application into CAMPO.
- Application portal opens May, 2023
- Deadline for applications is July 15, 2023
- Kindly note that applications are only possible within the above time frame. The admission committee does not offer pre-screening of application documents and does not accept applications via e-mail or applications outside of the given time frame. We ask you to please respect the admission process.
- Tuition fee per semester: Approx. 125 € (subject to change every semester) for administration and a basic ticket for public transport
- Start of the program: October 2023.
Further information regarding application and enrolment into one of the programs at FAU is available here.